Please follow this article if you would like to activate your Find & Replace Tool license for SharePoint Online or SharePoint On Premises
To activate KWIZ Find & Replace Tool, you will need your Account number and Invoice number, which you can find in your invoice from our KWIZ sales department, or vendor (KWIZ partner) after you purchased a KWIZ product.
Once you have your account number and invoice number, go to KWIZ Account, License Management
KWIZ Account, License Management
1. Enter the Account ID and the Invoice Number and click "Manage Licenses".
2. Select "SharePoint Find and Replace" from the drop down menu
3. Enter the domain you like to apply your license in the "Login Domain" field.
Ex: You would use the domain your users use to login to your SharePoint environment. This
can be a domain login like mycompany\myuser, or in an email form like
firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need the part in bold.
All users using the same login domain will be able to use the Find & Replace Tool with full
functionality and no trial messages. Please note, each login domain requires additional license.
If you are not sure what is your login domain for SharePoint, you can check the login name
using the following url in your browser: https://[SHAREPOINT SITE]/_api/web/currentuser
You will need to replace [SHAREPOINT SITE] with your site URL.
The login domain will be in the email address; email@example.com. You will need the part in bold.
4. Click the “save changes” button
5. Open Find $ Replace Tool and add the login domain in order to use the Tool