Please follow this article if you would like to install or upgrade add-ons/webparts in your SharePoint On-Premises environmentInstallation of KWIZ products on SharePoint 2013/2016/2019 includes Web installer and PowerShell methods. These two methods can also be used to upgrade your products. KWIZ recommends that you use the Web installer method for upgrading and installing your products if possible. If you are not able to use the Web installer as it requires internet on server, KWIZ recommends you use the PowerShell method instead:
All KWIZ products listed in the SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Apps catalogs are the latest Production versions. All products listed in the SharePoint 2013 beta and SharePoint 2016/2019 beta catalogs are the latest BETA versions. All KWIZ products for the SharePoint 2010 - backward compatibility catalog should be installed as part of the migration process to SharePoint 2013.
- Download KWizCom Web Installer on your SharePoint environment
- Run the installer and follow the instructions displayed on the web installer
- Select the Catalog to download from(Ex: I want Calendar Plus web part for SharePoint 2013, so I would choose the “SharePoint 2013” catalog)
- Select the KWIZ products you wish to install or upgrade to, Click “Install selected packages” and follow the instructions displayed on the web installer.
install/deploy your selected products. You can also access the installation files by clicking on the “Open local data folder” link.
Part A: Download component
1. Download the latest version of the KWIZ product that you wish to install by visiting to our
The product package will include a "readme" file, a PowerShell script and 2 components that
you need to install:
a. KWizCom product WSP (Ex: KWizCom SharePoint List Aggregator web part v14.4.00.wsp)
b. KWiZCom Foundation WSP (Ex: KWizCom SharePoint Foundation v13.3.72.wsp)
2. Unzip the zip file on your SharePoint server
(unzip into the same folder on your server)
Part B. Install and deploy the product / Upgrade an existing product installation
The entire process of installation/deployment of KWIZ WSP's is done automatically by the "SP-WSPsInstaller.ps1" PowerShell script(included in the KWIZ product zip file). This script also upgrade your existing KWIZ products by checking if there is already an existing older version deployed. In such a case, the existing version will be automatically retracted and removed the old product version, and the newer product version will then be installed and deployed.
So, all you have to do is:
1. Make sure that you have un-zipped the KWizCom .WSP files into one folder together with the "SP-WSPsInstaller.ps1" Powershell script file
2. Open the SharePoint Management Shell console, navigate to the folder location with files and the "SP-WSPsInstaller.ps1" script (or simply right-click the"SP-WSPsInstaller.ps1" and select "Run with Powershell")
SharePoint Management Shell console:
Run with Powershell:
3. The script will then install/upgrade the KWIZ products.
4. To make sure that the installation and deployment process completed successfully, open the
Central Admin site, and make sure you see the "KWIZ Products License Management" link in the Central Admin's main page.