Please follow this article if you are migrating from Forms add-on to Forms app
Before you migrate your forms:
1. Migrate your site(s) using standard SP migration tools.
- You can install the KWizCom Modern Apps by using our KWizCom Apps install wizard
- Alternatively, you can follow our manual install steps for the KWizCom Modern Apps
https://docs.kwizcom.com/Wiki Pages/Installing the KWizCom modern apps in your tenant.aspx
1. Export KWizCom Forms add-on settings from required lists your SharePoint 2013 - 2019 on- premises environment. You can do this by going to your list settings within your list ribbon
and selecting "KWizCom forms export to KWizCom Forms app".
2. From there you will want to select "Export" and you will by prompted to save the exported file
as a .txt file.
1. Go to the same list that you have in your SharePoint Online or SharePoint 2019 environment.
In your modern list, please select the KWizCom Apps in the tool bar which is where you can
import your Forms settings from SharePoint 2013-2019 On-Premises environment.
2. In the KWizCom Apps, you will see Export/Import settings.
3. After that, you will want to click import which will allow you to import your Forms settings
from SharePoint 2013-2019 On-Premises environments.